TV-A-Holic

One couch potatoes journey to the record for the most hours of television watched in a year. Updated daily with reviews of what I watched. Check out our overview (our first post) for more information.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Introduction

I am one of the biggest television junkies in the world. I have three VCRs running during most primetimes. I watch every episode of even the most average shows. I am a tv-a-holic.

Every day I will update this blog with what I've watched during the day. Along with the list will be short reviews of the episodes. The post will be updated several times a day. Each week, I will recap the best and worst episodes of the week.

A little more about my viewing habits:
-When did you start watching so much tv?
The fall of 2004. I have "Lost" to thank for making me addicted to tv.
-What is your favorite show of all-time?
I know it sounds silly but "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" is my pick. I love the spectacular characters, great humor, and fantastic storytelling the show provides.
-What are your favorite current shows?
1) "Lost" 2) "24" 3) "Grey's Anatomy"
-Who is your favorite character of all-time?
Either Locke from "Lost" or Willow from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer."
-Which shows do you currently watch?
As of 4/5/06

ABC-Miracle Workers, According to Jim, Rodney, Sons & Daughters, Boston Legal, Lost, Freddie, George Lopez, Invasion, Alias, American Inventor, Commander-In-Chief, In Justice, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, The Evidence

CBS-How I Met Your Mother, The New Adventures of Old Christine, The Amazing Race, The Unit, Out of Practice, Survivor, CSI, Ghost Whisperer, Numb3rs

NBC-Surface, Deal or No Deal, The Apprentice, Fear Factor, Scrubs, Teachers, Most Outrageous Moments, Law & Order: Special Victim's Unit, Law & Order, The Biggest Loser, My Name Is Earl, The Office, Conviction, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Heist, E-Ring

FOX-Prison Break, 24, Bones, Unan1mous, The Loop, The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Free Ride, Arrested Development

WB-Beauty and the Geek, Survival of the Richest, Pepper Dennis, Supernatural

UPN-Veronica Mars, Everybody Hates Chris

Other-Dawson's Creek (re-runs), Heist (FX), The Closer (re-runs), Bonds on Bonds (ESPN), Monk (USA), House (re-runs), Nashville Star (USA), The Real Housewives of the O.C. (Bravo), Wildfire (ABC Family), Extreme Dodgeball (GSN), Doctor Who (2005) (SciFi), Ghost Hunters (SciFi), Psychic At Large (SciFi), Medium (re-runs), So NoTORIous (VH1), Pros vs. Joes (Spike), Punk'd (MTV), Call to Greatness (MTV), John Doe (re-runs), Hustle (AMC)

DVDs-Angel, Tru Calling, Dark Angel, Doogie Howser, Lost, 24, Arrested Development

Shows Finished-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Committed,.........

If you'd like even more information about TV, check out my other blog or my website. In addition to television, both the blog and site cover movies, video games, the Packers, and more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home