TV-A-Holic

One couch potatoes journey to the record for the most hours of television watched in a year. Updated daily with reviews of what I watched. Check out our overview (our first post) for more information.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

April 1-7 Weekly Recap

My first week doing this was a short one but I still managed to watch eighteen episodes and almost fourteen hours in just three days. Of those eighteen watched episodes nine were dramas, five were reality shows, three were comedies, and one was a baseball game.

Average Rating for the Week: 2.82 (out of 5)
Best Episode of the Week: Lost "Dave"-It was given a solid four. Even though it was below average for "Lost" it was still good enough to capture the best rating of the week.
Worst Episode of the Week: The Closer "Flashpoint"-It received only one star. I don't see what the critics love about this show. It's just an average crime drama to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home