TV-A-Holic

One couch potatoes journey to the record for the most hours of television watched in a year. Updated daily with reviews of what I watched. Check out our overview (our first post) for more information.

Friday, June 09, 2006

June 3-9 Weekly Recap

With the regular television season over, I've had time to watch great shows I've been meaning to catch like Charmed and Dharma & Greg. I've also been trying summer reality series like Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List and Criss Angel Mindfreak.

Episodes Watched This Week: 43
Most Episodes Watched in a Week: 49 (April 15-21, 2006)
Most Episodes Watched in a Day: 12 (April 18, 2006)

Dramas Watched This Week: 21
Most Dramas Watched in a Week: 24 (tie) (April 29-May 5, 2006 and May 6-12, 2006)

Comedies Watched This Week: 9
Most Comedies Watched in a Week: 25 (May 20-26, 2006)

Reality Shows/Game Shows Watched This Week: 12
Most Reality Shows/Game Shows Watched in a Week: 19 (April 15-21, 2006)

Sporting Events Watched This Week: 0
Most Sporting Events Watched in a Week: 5 (April 15-21, 2006)

TV Movies/Mini-Series Watched This Week: 2 Hours
Most TV Movies/Mini-Series Watched in a Week: 4 Hours (May 27-June 2)

Hours Watched This Week: 27:38
Most Hours Watched in a Week: 38:30 (April 15-21, 2006)
Most Hours Watched in a Day: 9:04 (April 20, 2006)

Average Rating For the Week: 2.67 (out of 5)
Highest Ever Weekly Rating: 2.9 (May 13-19, 2006)

Best Episode of the Week: The second part of the Doctor Who finale was even better than the first. It was near perfect and drew a 4 1/2 out of 5. Also, I know it didn't air this week but I rewatched the Buffy episode "Halloween" and it was still as good as its first airing.

Worst Episode of the Week: There weren't any really weak episodes this week except for the terrible NBC disaster telefilm 10.5 Apocalypse, which I finally got around to on tape and wished I wouldn't have bothered.

Find of the Week: I was a little skeptical about Windfall going in. I loved the idea behind the show but I was worrying that NBC dumped it in the summer because it stunk. While the pilot didn't exactly blow me away, I saw a whole lot of potential in it. The stories told are some of the most intriguing ones I've seen in awhile. Please tune in and give this deserving show a chance. I think you'll like what you see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home